- Category: Products & Services
- Hits: 2598
Experience has shown that many companies demand for highly qualifed employees are higher than suppy especially at the mid level.
In order to achieve results, each organization needs to have Branch Managers that perform at highly professional standards and this can be achieved through a consistent development program.
This program is based on core elements required to drive performance and lead with conviction and passion.
How is the program structured?
The Program focuses on four competency areas:
- Sales & Service
Course delivery and structure:
Phase I: Preparation Pre-work
- Participants begin with a series of assessments in order to gauge their baseline performance and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Helping organizations transform
- Participants will undergo a leadership assessment to help them understand their qualities as a leader.
- They will take a job knowledge pretest, assessing their knowledge in the four competency areas (leadership, sales and service, operations, financials).
- Each participant to submit a set of individual key performance indicator (KPI) data, that captures and measure how the Branch Manager is currently impacting the branch’s performance.
Phase II: Customized e-learning curriculum
- They will be expected to complete a customized e-learning curriculum on Management essentials prior to transitioning to Phase III.
Phase III: 5 day Development Centre Experience
- Setting of clear expectations and defining goals and objectives over the 5 days’ workshop
- Overview of the Branch Manager Profiles and Benchmark
- Individual Coaching Feedback back sessions on the profiles
- The workshop delivered by experts will focus on four competency areas - leadership, sales and service, operations and financials.
- The focus of the workshop will be on advanced course materials, as well as applying their new knowledge and skills back on the job.
- Using realistic case studies, group discussion and other techniques, we will make sure this session is both relevant and exciting.
- They will take a knowledge post-test assessing their knowledge
Phase IV: Applying & Improving Company Performance
- After the workshop, participants will be provided with a six months e-learning curriculum online access.
- Be expected to join a LinkedIn closed group for discussions and support among themselves
- Engage in an online one hour group Skype six-month coaching and feedback with facilitators as per plan and discuss their KPI metrics in order to keep the focus on the ultimate goal: improving the financial performance and profitability of the branch.
At the completion of the program, the participants will exhibit improved individual performance, improved branch performance, and a calculable ROI as a result of the time spent in the program.